Some of the gathered equipment

my keyboard/mouse for chartplotter/win10 comp




                                                          my cruiser 128gb memory chip for chartplotter/comp




                                                       Ublox gps for chartplotter/win10 comp


                                            My Chartplotter/Windows 10 computer/nav/



                                                                          Watt meter


Windmill




                                                                           iceland spar- for nav

                                                                       
gelcoat






                                                                        Sail Sewer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I have done so far

My new keel fin

Welcome to my blog